This is a quickly hacked-together page listing some of my software/ports for AmigaOS4.0. I'll replace this with something better when I have the time. Also, a lot more content will be going up here shortly, so check back soon...
Please use version 2.8 or better of the OS4.0 version of Lha (or use Unarc) to unpack the lha archives found here. When using lha remember to use the -a switch.
A shared library version of the standard library for reading, writing and manipulating JPEG image files plus associated tools.
- libjpeg6b-1.lha (Size: 1016 KB Date:2007-04-02 Includes source)
A shared library version of the standard library for reading, writing and manipulating PNG image files.
- libpng-1.2.16-1.lha (Size: 1079 KB Date:2007-04-01 Includes source)
A shell command for optimizing PNG image files. Requires libpng-1.2.16-1.
- pngcrush-1.6.4-1.lha (Size:120 KB Date:2007-04-01 Includes source)
An addictive and fast-paced shoot-em-up built using the SDL toolkit. See the Kobo Deluxe home page.
- Binary: KoboDeluxe-0.4pre9-A1.lha
- Original source: KoboDeluxe-0.4pre8.tar.gz
- Changes: KoboDeluxe-0.4pre8-to-04pre9-A1.diff.gz (include changes from the Debian version)
An open-source clone of that C64 classic, Paradroid, built using the SDL toolkit. See the Freedroid home page.
- Binary: Freedroid-1.0.2-A1.lha
- Original source: freedroid-1.0.2.tar.gz
- Changes: freedroid-1.0.2-to-1.0.2-A1.diff.gz
A puzzle game inspired by the the classic Atmoix. See the LMarbles home page.
- Binary: LMarbles-1.0.7-A1.lha
- Original source: lmarbles-1.0.7.tar.gz
- Changes: lmarbles-1.0.7-to-1.0.7-A1.diff.gz
Abe's Amazing Adventure
Old-school platform fun. See the Abe home page.
- Binary: Abe-1_0-A1.lha
- Original source: abe-1_0.tar.gz
- Changes: abe-1_0-to-1_0-A1.diff.gz (includes latest changes from the Abe CVS)
- Binary: prboom-2.2.6-A1.lha
- Original source: prboom-2.2.6.tar.gz
- Changes: prboom-2.2.6-to-2.2.6-A1.diff.gz
A shell command to eject and load media from/into devices such as CD-ROM drives.
- Binary: Eject_51.1.lha
Some libraries (and their source code) used to build the some of the stuff here.
Note: you only need these if you want to rebuild from source. They are statically linked to the binaries above where needed and so are not required at run-time.